This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Channel Islands Maps makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Channel Islands Maps does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Limitations of liability
Channel Islands Maps will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Channel Islands Maps has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Other parties[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Channel Islands Maps has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Channel Islands Maps officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.